Friday, November 3, 2017

Photo Friday: Week in my life

Week In My Life!

Fall flannel formal with the youth group was so much fun. I love fall activities and spending time with these friends. We carved pumpkins, played games, and had some awesome food.
I found Andrew's flannel at Goodwill for $6. He had to work all day this day but he still got to come for a little bit. I think I'll steal this one from him, he said it was warm.

The next day was the fall festival at Andrew's church where we went as The Joker and Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. It was his turn to pick Halloween costumes and we had a lot of fun planning and making these. 
Group pic.

Tuesday was actually Halloween of course. I dressed Tiny in her costume and we ordered pizza.

Went to church on Wednesday and braided Andrew's hair since he hasn't had time to get it cut. I think it's a good look on him.

And today, Friday, is my mama's birthday! We went and bought her flowers, a large balloon, and a cake yesterday as a surprise. Her and my dad went on a date tonight, and tomorrow we are going to lunch and shopping. Birthday all weekend long. So excited to see my family and eat some good food.

And last but not least, I have received some awesome news today! It has been a very long process, but I can officially say that I am now a pharmacy technician at a store near me!! State certified and everything😉. God opened this door for me a while back. It sort of fell into my lap. I wasn't looking for this job, didn't think I could even do it at first, prayed about it, and decided it was the best next step for me. I have an awesome boss, and I've already met some great people there. So excited to learn and take on this new challenge. And I get to wear scrubs every day. God is awesome!! I prayed and prayed for a new job, one with better benefits and one that would help me in my future career. And He answered it. It's not going to be easy but I know this is where I am meant to be right now. Continue to pray for a smooth transition for me and that I am able to succeed. Thank you Jesus for blessing me, always.


1 comment:

  1. You two looks really cute! Tiny is cute too. Praise the Lord for your Pharmacy Tech job, God answers our prayers at just the right time. I know you'll do good!

    ReplyDelete