Sunday, October 8, 2017

Dream Trip! Reminiscing on my Senior Trip to California

Can this be throwback Sunday? Because no other trip can top this one, I've decided to share some of my favorite pictures from my senior trip to California. We were gone for so long and there are sooo many pictures so these are pictures from Atlanta to San Francisco. Stay tuned for another post on the rest of the trip! 
On the plane to Arizona


Venice Beach


Malibu, CA




Ventura Harbor


beautiful sunset drive


Big Sur, California













only drove for a few more minutes and went through the clouds and saw this view









San Francisco, CA











I am already planning on choosing one spot from this trip to visit again soon. So beautiful! Probably won't be going back to San Fran due to the crazy amounts of traffic and millions of people. I'd like to stay in Malibu or Big Sur. Amazing views. I hope you enjoyed these pictures and I'll post the rest of this trip soon. God bless and happy Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these photo's with us,Morgan. I may never get there in person now I feel like I have through your photo's.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Morgan. I'm coming over from your grandmother, Sylvia's blog. You visited our state on your senior trip, how wonderful! I'm from northern California, but my daughter lived in Venice Beach years ago. There's lots to see and do in So California, and San Francisco is always fun too. I hope you visit again soon, and welcome to blog land. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow yes it is a beautiful state. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete