Thursday, October 19, 2017

Weekly Recap! We were in a wreck??

     Long time, no blog! The past week (really two weeks) have been super busy. I planned on sharing pictures from fall break, but there are too many. Fall festivities are my favorite! Not a fan of the cold, but it has been a fun season so far. Last week some friends and I went to the fair and had a great time (it was 90 degrees this day). The next day I woke up feeling super sick. A week later and I am still getting over this cold/ sinus infection. Not letting it stop me from the fun though! On Saturday my mom and I hit up a yard sale (so fun during the fall) and bought the cutest fall wreath. It adds some more color to the house. My brother and his girlfriend had a military ball that night so I helped him do his hair and we were off to take pictures at some water features near us. Then, our day had a little bump in the road as my mom and I were hit by another car as we were going around a sharp curve. Praise The Lord for watching over us and letting my mom have great reflexes. Thankfully, we were only slightly hit head on and we are all okay! Unfortunately, the entire left side, hood, and back bumper has to be rebuilt. It's been kind of stressful dealing with everything that revolved around the accident, but all praise goes to my God who kept us safe. Material things can be replaced so we praise Him in the storm and give thanks for how awesome He is. Plus they still had an awesome time at the ball and looked great. The rest of the weekend was spent pumpkin picking and carving, church, and family time. It was a great weekend over all. Then it was back to college full time this week! God has helped me to stay focused and work hard, and it has payed off. I am so thankful for how my grades turned out this week. Also, I have an awesome job opportunity in the works and I would love some prayers for everything to work out. God has brought me this far so I am praying this is the perfect place for me. Thank you for reading and I pray God blesses you this next week! Happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for our loving Lord for watching over you all in the accident. Yes the car can be repair as good as new. Praying for the job opportunity, have faith, it will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! So thankful you weren't hurt in the accident. God is certainly always watching over you and His children. Praying you will have an awesome time at college and also that the job opportunity will work out for you...if it is the Lord's will for you at this time. He always knows best! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete