Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekly Recap

     Wanted to take the time this beautiful Sunday morning to praise God for all of this week's blessings. It has been a very long week. Honestly, I am exhausted. But God is so good! This week was full of tests and assignments in college and it can often be overwhelming. God helped me to calm down, take it one step at a time, and complete everything to the best of my ability. I prayed through the whole week while studying and feel confident that I exceeded my own expectations for the tests I took. I am praising God for giving me the motivation to stick with working hard and making the grades that I want and need. I am also praising God for keeping my dad safe and bringing him home safely as well while he was away in Wisconsin. Praising God for my family for helping me with my spontaneous adventures: this week was a yard sale. I don't know what I would do without their help and words of wisdom. Praise God for it being successful and getting to spend time with my family while doing it. And I praise God for my friends who love me so much and support me. I had so many support my yard sale. I also was blessed with the task of doing homecoming hair and makeup last night. It is something I love doing because it allows me to be creative and I love seeing people's reactions. I am blessed that everything turned out how I pictured it and that my beautiful friend loved it as well. That being said, it was a busy week and God brought me through once again! It was a beautiful week with friends and family and I'm blessed as always. Now I'm going to continue to drink my coffee from Starbucks and enjoy this beautiful Sunday with family later on. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed helping you with your yard sale, Morgan, and spending time with you and Johnathan on Friday. May God continue to bless you as you seek to follow Him !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy and productive week! May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you strong each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blog-land. I follow your Grandmother, Sylvia and she is so proud of you! Love your art-work, and this positive post.
    God bless you, and may you be an encouragement to many.
    Mary in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Morgan, I came her by way of your grandmother's blog. She is very pleased with you. It is refreshing to hear a young person praising our Lord. Stay true to yourself through out your college time sweetheart. Blessings to you always, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee and family...love them both!!

    ReplyDelete