Friday, October 6, 2017

Photo Friday, Weekly recap

Photo Friday

Happy Friday (night)! It has been another long week. First, I just wanted to say to anyone who commented on my previous posts: I read them and tried to respond, but not sure if it worked with my wifi. Thank you all for the welcome and kind words.

Next, I wanted to share my verse of the day from my Bible study. James 5:16 "Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." I have to say prayer is so powerful. What I took from this is that we all have troubles that we pray about, but others go through just as many difficult times. I have to remind myself that no matter what I'm going through someone else is going through something worse. Also, I'm trying to pray for others more and not focus on myself as much when I sit down at the end of the day and have a reflection. Tell others your struggles, ask for prayers, pray for others. 

And now for some pictures to show how this week went! It was another busy week at school. Monday was national boyfriend day, so here are some pictures of my boyfriend, Andrew, that I shared on Monday. 
This picture is from last October. We had been together for around 5 months.
And here's a picture from prom, May of this year, and probably my favorite picture of us.
And here is a picture from church this Wednesday of him being funny, haha. One year and almost five months together now.
I ran tons of errands this week, mom hurt her leg, I filled in for her and was mom to my brother, I feel like I was in the car allll day everyday. Yesterday I went to Subway three times, for my dad, for Andrew, and for my brother. 
It's their favorite meal.
Then, Mom's leg continued to get worse. We went to the doctor today, got X-rays, and pain meds. The doctor thought it was a hip fracture, but no sign of a break. So we are back to square one but at least she is out of pain for now. Pray that she feels a little better and is able to walk again soon. Here is a picture of me and this super cool medical touch screen in the doctor's office.
It's been a long week, as always, and tomorrow is another busy day. I am going to finish homework and get some rest. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great post, Morgan. I love that you are blogging I get to hear from you more often. You are a very busy young lady, always ready to help when there's a need. I pray your Mother gets better soon. You're going to be a great nurse after College. God bless you. Love you!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks grandma! I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks baby girl for helping me out this week. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful that you are in a Bible Study class. Yes, prayer is special, and it gets you through the difficult times and keeps you close to God at all times. These are cute pictures of you and boyfriend.

    Have a lovely week ahead, Morgan.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete